July 2020 Photo Competition
For July, too, I’d like to welcome Harris Wood Creative Studio as the competition sponsor! Kathy has donated an amazing resin board valued at $65.00. (Times like this I’m tempted to enter my own competition…). Don’t forget to swing by Kathy’s website and browse her fabulous mrange of products – maybe one of your photos could end up on one of her cretions? Maybe? Do you do that, Kathy? 😉
A slight change for July – noted below in the Ts and Cs – photos this month can be from Cardinia Shire – or the City of Casey, Shire of Baw Baw, Shire of Yarra Ranges or the Mornington Peninsula Shire (or any of the ones in between all of those). So, get clicking, and let’s see what you’ve got!
A few reminders for the competition:
- a selection of entries from the year, including all of the winners, will be combined into a Calendar for 2021, which will be for sale, with all proceeds going to Cardinia Shire CFA Brigades and SES units (and entrants may choose to opt out of this).
- there is a maximum of three (3) photo entries per person per competition
… and the standard Ts and Cs and guff for the May 2020 Photo Competition:
- The photo must be taken within Cardinia Shire – or the City of Casey, Shire of Baw Baw, Shire of Yarra Ranges or the Mornington Peninsula Shire (or any of the ones in between all of those)
- The photographer should “Like” the Guide to Cardinia Facebook page (nothing new there)
- It runs from the 3rd of July to Friday, the 31st of July at 5:00 pm..
- Photos must be posted (or messaged) to the A Guide to Cardinia Facebook page and tagged “July Photo Competition”, along with where they were taken.
- The theme for July is “Together”
- The photograph does not have to be taken in the same month as the competition it is entered in – but each photo can only be entered once.